Best Crockpot Pulled Pork
I am sharing the best crockpot pulled pork recipe with you today. If you are feeding a crowd this is an easy recipe that is one that everyone loves! Be sure to make it for your next party or special occasion.
I was recently hosting a backyard pot luck for my Bible Study. Due to the heat we decided not to grill out. Instead I went with a pulled pork barbecue that could easily be served on a bun or without.
This recipe was so easy to prepare. You just toss it into the slow cooker with a few ingredients and let it go for 10 hours.
Then you pull it out of the mixture and shred it. A tip is to use your kitchen aid stand mixer to shred it. If you don’t have one you can always use forks.
Best Crockpot Pulled BBQPrint Recipe
- 1 whole Pork Steak Shoulder Butt (I used 7 lbs)
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce of choice (I used
- 2 12 oz Bottles Root Beer (I used IBC Real Sugar)
- 2 TBSP Rendezvous Seasoning (or brand of your choice)
- Place the pork butt into the slow cooker and rub seasoning on top.
- Add 2 bottles (12 oz.) of root beer to the slow cooker.
- Add 1/2 bottle of barbeque sauce to the top of the pork butt.
- Cook on low heat for 10 hours. Do not remove the lid.
- Remove from the slow cooker and allow to cool.
- Once cooled enough to handle you can shred with a kitchen aid mixer or two large kitchen forks.
- Place back into the slow cooker once shredded and add 1/2 bottle of sauce and heat.
- Serve over buns.
Be sure to give our Best Crockpot Pulled Pork Recipe a try! I like to enjoy it with a side of baked beans and coleslaw but we have several side dishes listed below.
Side Dish Recipes:
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.