I am sharing the best crockpot pulled pork recipe with you today. If you are feeding a crowd this is an easy recipe that is one that everyone loves! Be sure to make it for your next party or special occasion.
I was recently hosting a backyard pot luck for my Bible Study. Due to the heat we decided not to grill out. Instead I went with a pulled pork barbecue that could easily be served on a bun or without.
This recipe was so easy to prepare. You just toss it into the slow cooker with a few ingredients and let it go for 10 hours.
Then you pull it out of the mixture and shred it. A tip is to use your kitchen aid stand mixer to shred it. If you don’t have one you can always use forks.
Best Crockpot Pulled BBQPrint Recipe
- 1 whole Pork Steak Shoulder Butt (I used 7 lbs)
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce of choice (I used
- 2 12 oz Bottles Root Beer (I used IBC Real Sugar)
- 2 TBSP Rendezvous Seasoning (or brand of your choice)
- Place the pork butt into the slow cooker and rub seasoning on top.
- Add 2 bottles (12 oz.) of root beer to the slow cooker.
- Add 1/2 bottle of barbeque sauce to the top of the pork butt.
- Cook on low heat for 10 hours. Do not remove the lid.
- Remove from the slow cooker and allow to cool.
- Once cooled enough to handle you can shred with a kitchen aid mixer or two large kitchen forks.
- Place back into the slow cooker once shredded and add 1/2 bottle of sauce and heat.
- Serve over buns.
Be sure to give our Best Crockpot Pulled Pork Recipe a try! I like to enjoy it with a side of baked beans and coleslaw but we have several side dishes listed below.
Side Dish Recipes: