Baked Spaghetti Recipe is a favorite of my Father-in-Law. I wanted to share it with you as it is a great crowd pleaser. This recipe is a great stockpile recipe. I like to serve my spaghetti with Garlic Bread sticks. Baked-Spaghetti is AMAZING! This is my father-in-law’s favorite recipe!
This would make for a great meal to make for your family or a team dinner for a sports team. You could make it in a large disposable pan and serve it up to the kids. It is a crowd pleaser for sure. I hope you enjoy this Baked Spaghetti Recipe as much as my family does. They love the addition of the pepperoni to the top of course you could add mushrooms to if you family enjoys.
Baked Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 package 16 ounces, spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 jar 24 ounces, meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cups 16 ounces 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups 16 ounces part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni for top - optional
- Vegetables - chopped onions peppers, mushrooms - optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef, peppers, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and seasoned salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese and butter. Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat.
- Place half of the spaghetti mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover and add pepperoni on top if desired.
- Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- I like to bake in individual oven safe bowls too.
You may enjoy these Spaghetti Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.