This Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich is so delicious and perfect for lunch. My family loves grilled cheese sandwiches but I wanted something more. So I added some crispy bacon. Personally, I love to add sauteed mushrooms also. My family is not a fan but I love it! It was a huge success and my husband raved about it for days. So next time you are wanting a gluten free sandwich be sure to try this!
When making this amazing sandwich I used Udi’s bread. This is a delicious gluten free meal! I like it for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
**Note – This Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich was made Gluten Free. You may want to make sure your bacon is Gluten Free. In general, bacon is usually gluten free but always be safe!
Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 1 skillet
- 1 turner
- 2 slices bread optional - use gluten free
- 3 slices bacon cooked or microwaved
- 2 slices Colby jack cheese
- 3 tbsp butter
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Melt butter and spread 1 tbsp butter on a piece of bread and place butter side down in skillet. (I like to melt in bowl dip bread into the butter)
- Place 2 slices of cheese on bread.
- Let sandwich cook 2 minutes on medium/low until golden brown.
- Place bacon on top of cheese.
- Spread 1 tbsp butter on other piece of bread and place on top of cheese with butter side up.
- Flip sandwich butter side down and cook 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place on plate and serve.
Disclosure: Udi’s provided product for this recipe.
Gluten Free Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.