Apple Pie Crescent Rolls are such an easy dessert treat for after-school or after a family dinner. You only need 3 ingredients to make this scrumptious dessert. Yes, only 3 ingredients – can of apple filling, can of crescent rolls and cinnamon sugar. My boys love to help make these delicious Apple Pie Crescent Rolls. It is such a simple recipe and I love having their help in the kitchen.
Roll out the crescent rolls and place about 1-2 Tbsp on each one. Next, bring the roll over and secure by pinching together. Next, sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top and bake for 18-20 minutes in a 350 degree oven. The hardest part is letting the Apple Pie Crescent Rolls cool down before devouring them. These apple pie treats are perfect on a cold, winter day after school with a cup of Hot Chocolate.
Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
- 1 can of apple pie filling
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- cinnamon sugar use as desired
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out crescent rolls and place on a non stick baking sheet.
- Place 1-2 Tbsp of apple filling on each roll.
- Bring the small end of the roll, up and over the top and secure by pinching together.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.