Everyone loves to use their airfryers and there are so many things you can make in them! This Air Fryer Potato Chip Chicken Strips recipe is an easy meal almost anyone can make. Recipes like this are so easy and perfect for teenagers and college students. Make sure to pass this one along!
After we made these my son said next time let’s use BBQ Chips! Hey why not? I think these would be great with different types of potato chips. Maybe we could also do doritos? Can’t wait to give different chips a try!
Air Fryer Potato Chip Chicken Strips
Air Fryer Potato Chip Chicken StripsPrint Recipe
- 8 fresh skinless, bonless chicken strips
- 1 1/2 c crushed salted potato chips
- Oil for greasing
- Lightly oil the cooking basket. You can also use parchment paper but do not put it in until the air fryer is preheated and the stips are being put in to weigh it down.
- Preheat Airfryer To 385°.
- Place the potato chips in a shallow bowl.
- Roll and press the chicken strips in the potato chips. Press firm so they will cover the chicken on all sides.
- Place Chicken strips in a single layer in the air fyer basket. If you have a small fryer you may have to do seperate batches.
- Cook until the potato chip coating is crisp and the internal temp of the chicken is 165°. Depending on the airfryer this is usually around 15 minutes.
Check out our other Air Fryer Recipes
Nana’s Air fryer Doughnuts – I have never met a doughnut I didn’t like! My family has a love for doughnuts and Nana’s Air fryer Doughnuts are quick and easy!
Air fryer BBQ Chicken Pizza – This Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Pizza is amazing! This recipe is perfect for lunch or you can make it for the family for dinner.
Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers – They are the perfect appetizer and best of all low carb and Keto Friendly. This is our go to appetizer recipe.
Air Fryer Jalapeno Corn Muffins– This recipe gives a whole new spin on traditional cornbread!
How to hard cook eggs in the air fryer– I am so excited to share with you how to hard cook eggs in the air fryer. Did you know you can use the air fryer for almost anything?
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.