Air Fryer Jalapeno Corn Muffins give a whole new spin on traditional cornbread! We tried several different recipes and couldn’t make one without us saying it is missing something. This is why we created our own.
My husband and I were cooking a Mexi type fish and were looking for a spiced up Hush puppy. Well, we didn’t exactly come up with a hush puppy but we did create amazing Air Fryer Jalapeno Corn Muffins. We tried several different ways and finally came up with this concoction we love.
Air Fryer Jalapeno Corn MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 1 pkg Jiffy Corn Bread Mix
- 1 Egg
- 2 Jalapenos (seeded and chopped)
- 1/3 c Milk
- 1/4 c Onion (chopped fine)
- 1/4 c Flour
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/3 c Mild Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- Combine mix, egg, Jalapenos, milk, onion, flour, garlic salt and mix well. You can add the cheese to the mixture or drop some on the top before frying.
- Line your air fryer with aluminum foil.
- Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400°
- Drop spoonful of mixture in to air fryer. My air fryer can fit about 4 at a time.
- Fry for 8 minutes. You may want to check yours around 6 minutes because cooking time may vary.
The great thing about recipes like this is you can change them in whatever way you want. We used an air-fryer but these would also be delicious straight from the oven. You could also add in a small amount of drained rotel tomatoes with jalapenos. When cooking the sky is the limit! Do not be scared to change it up!
Check out other amazing recipes!
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR AMAZING DESSERT RECIPES
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy 4th of July Jell-o Cake is also a perfect treat for Memorial and Labor Day!
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Watermelon Rice Krispies are fun for all ages! We have them at pool parties and the kids love them!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.