Check out these 10 most popular Whole Foods Brand Products. Whole Foods goal is to offer consumers quality food, with an emphasis on fresh, organic, sustainable and non-GMO products. What I love about Whole Foods is that you can purchase ANYTHING in the entire store with no concern that it will contain High Fructose Corn Syrup. I LOVE that!
Whole Foods has a quality standard for food to prohibit the use of artificial coloring, flavorings, preservatives, hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup and other specific ingredients. Whole Foods launched its first store in 1980. Now with about 370 stores this is a list of Whole Foods 10 most popular items among the Whole Foods exclusive brand (365 Everyday Value), ranked by dollar sales.
10 Most Popular Whole Foods Brand Products:
1) 365 Everyday Value Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100% Mediterranean Blend, $6.49, 33.8 oz.
2) 365 Everyday Value Organic Whole Milk, $5.69, gallon
3) 365 Everyday Value Organic Wild Blueberries $3.99, 10 oz.
4) 365 Everyday Value Organic Grade AA Unsalted Butter, $4.79, 16 oz.
5) 365 Everyday Value Organic Grade B 100% Maple Syrup, $19.99, 32 oz.
6) 365 Everyday Value Organic 2% Reduced Fat Milk, $5.69, gallon
7) 365 Everyday Value Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, $5.69, lb.
8) 365 Everyday Value Grade AA Unsalted Butter, $2.79, 16 oz.
9) Whole Foods Market Italian Sparkling Mineral Water, $1.29, 33.8 oz.
10) Whole Catch Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Fillets, $10.99, 12 oz. (2 fillets)
As you know I eat gluten free and organic. I find Whole Foods prices to be competitive or better than other traditional grocery stores and specialty stores and even better than some online prices when you consider shipping. I had the opportunity to try all of these products and I have to say that the quality was equal to name brands or other store brands if not better! The prices for the organic meat and chicken blows me away!
Whole Foods offers a product guarantee. If you purchase a product that does not meet your satisfaction, you can exchange it for the full product value. I love this especially when purchasing organic, natural and gluten free products. There is no concern about trying a new brand when you purchase it at Whole Foods because they will refund your money if you are not satisfied. That is a great thing when trying a new gluten free product for sure!
- How Does Price Matching Work?
- What is on sale in February?
- How to Understand the Grocery Sales Cycle
- Stockpiling – Preparing for Natural Disasters or Emergency
- Stockpiling 101 | Stockpiling For The Holidays™
- How Do I Start Stockpiling?
- Stockpiling Tip :: Look for Coupons on Packages
- 10 Items To Stockpile