White Chocolate Peppermint Sugar Cookies are so easy to prepare and sure to be a family favorite for the holidays. If you are looking for a special gluten free dessert for your guests or family members, this shortcut method using store bought cookies is sure to be a huge hit!
I love Lucy’s Gluten Free Cookies because they are crunchy and easy to dip. I hope you enjoy this White Chocolate Peppermint Dipped Sugar Cookie as much as I do! It is perfect for the holidays. Simply heat up some white chocolate in a double boiler and dip 1/2 of the cookie into the chocolate and then cover with crushed peppermint.
Be sure to give this easy dessert recipe a try for Christmas. I love all things peppermint, and these make a delicious dessert and special treat for those with Celiac Disease. Be sure to try these White Chocolate Peppermint Dipped Sugar Cookies.
White Chocolate Peppermint Sugar Cookies
- Lucy's Gluten Free Sugar Cookies or sugar cookie brand of choice
- Wilton White Chocolate Candy Melts Wilton is gluten free
- Hard Peppermint Candies crushed
- Crush Peppermint Candies using a rolling pin or meat mallet.
- Melt Candy Melts according to package directions
- Lay a piece of wax paper on a cookie sheet
- Dip each sugar cookie in white chocolate
- Use a pastry brush to apply if necessary or remove excess
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies
- Lay on Cookie Sheet to dry
Gluten Free Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.