These St. Patrick’s Day Cookies are perfect if you are hosting or attending a St Patrick’s Day party or just want to make something fun for the kiddos on St. Patrick’s Day. I even made a double batch for my husband to take into his work to share.
These cookies are delicious and have just the right taste of mint in them that comes from the Andes Mints that go into the recipe. These St. Patrick’s Day Cookies are great for parties! They are easy to make and taste delicious! Best of all if you are looking for a green cookie this is a great recipe to have on hand. Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or for other occasions.
Be sure to give these delicious St. Patrick’s Day Cookies a try! They are a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Trust me you will never regret creating traditions and celebrating the holidays with your kids. It goes too fast. Make the memories while you can!
St. Patrick's Day Cookies
- 1 pouch 1 lb 1.5 oz Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- ½ cup butter or margarine softened
- 6 to 8 drops green food color
- 1 large egg
- ¾ package Andes Mints, chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, food color and egg until soft dough forms.
- Stir in chopped Andes Mints and chocolate chips.
- Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- If your oven runs hot, then check them at 6 minutes.
- Cool for about 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Check out this other St. Patrick’s Day posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.