Valentine’s Day Vanilla Pudding Cake Cookies are a must have in my home during this love holiday! My children beg for me to make these cookies the first of February. They are so soft an chewy, you can not resist! Eating just one is impossible.
Vanilla Pudding Cake Cookies
I love how simple these cookies are! All you need is a box of cake mix, box of pudding mix, egg, milk, butter and decorating sugars. I always have these items in my pantry. Partly because, I use them a lot and I stockpile the items on sales.
Best of all you can make this with a gluten free cake mix or a sugar free cake mix and pudding mix! Be sure to try these scrumptious Valentine’s Day Vanilla Pudding Cake Cookies, you will not be disappointed!
You can adapt these to any holiday by switching the sprinkles. I have made them with green sprinkles for St. Patrick’s Day or pastels for Easter. This is my go-to cookie for all holidays and parties because it tastes so good and is easy to make. They can easily be made gluten free when you use a gluten free cake mix too!
I hope you enjoy these Valentine’s Day Vanilla Pudding Cake Cookies too!
Valentine's Day Vanilla Pudding Cake Cookies
- 1 box 16.25 oz white cake mix
- 1 box 3.5 oz vanilla instant pudding and pie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 bottle red & pink decorating sugars or whichever sprinkles you have
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and coat a baking sheet with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, dry vanilla pudding, eggs, butter and milk (it will be thick).
- In a small bowl, combine equal amounts of the red & pink sugars.
- Scoop the dough into tablespoon sized balls and roll the dough in the decorating sugars, being sure to fully coat the dough.
- Place the coated dough on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies are set.
- Cool for just a minute or two on the baking sheet and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
More Cookie Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.