I am a nacho lover! Nachos can be quite expensive at a restaurant but they can be reasonable at home! We have a recipe for my pot roast nachos and they are delicious but I was craving chicken today! I have frozen Mojito Chicken I keep in the freezer for wraps and such, so I thought that would be a great topping. I created the Ultimate Chicken Nacho by throwing all my favorite nacho toppings together!
If you already have your chicken, this is a quick and easy fix. I love to freeze chicken to use in other recipes. This can also work with shredded chicken. You can add it to your pan with the taco seasoning, tomatoes, southwest corn, and black beans. I hope you love this Ultimate Chicken Nacho!
The Ultimate Chicken NachoPrint Recipe
- 2 pieces Grilled Mojito Lime Chicken, or any chicken Mojito Lime is a marinade packet made by McCormick. I marinate chicken over night and grill. You can freeze left over chicken for other recipes.
- Tortilla Chips
- 1 15 oz can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15.25 oz can Southwest corn with Poblano and Red Peppers, drained
- 1 10 can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, drained
- 1 Taco Seasoning packet
- White Cheese Dip
- Shredded Taco Cheese
- Sour Cream, Optional
- Guacamole, Optional
- Jalapenos, Optional
- In a pan, heat black beans, southwest corn, and tomatoes.
- Add your taco packet to your pan and cook until all your taco seasoning is blended in.
- Place tortilla chips on a baking pan. I used foil on my pan.
- Cover tortillas with shredded taco cheese.
- Add contents of your pan to the top of the tortillas.
- Add additional taco cheese on top of mixture.
- Place chicken on top of the nachos.
- Cover top with melted white cheese dip.
- Place in oven for approximately 5 minutes on 350° or until cheese is melted.
- Take out of the oven and add additional toppings such as Guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos.
- Serve hot!
Stockpiling Moms Amazing Recipes
How to Make Homemade Taco Meat – A great way to make your own seasoning.
Cajun Blackened Fish Tacos – Love this easy recipe and the whole family will too!
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos Freezer Meal – Great for a large crowd.
Spaghetti Squash Taco Boat – If you haven’t tried spaghetti squash you should. More importantly if you haven’t had spaghetti squash with taco meat, corn, Rotel, black beans, topped with some cheese….YOU ARE MISSING OUT!
Easy Taco Bean Dip – This Easy Taco Bean Dip is the perfect appetizer on a hot summer day or night! Plus it is so easy to prepare, it may become your go to appetizer recipe.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.