The Amazing Loaded Potato Pizza is my favorite! I always want to order it at a restaurant but I would never eat my meal. So, we decided to make this at home! This pizza is a huge hit when I serve it at Superbowl parties or any gathering. If you love baked potatoes and pizza then this is the perfect combination for you!
Loaded Potato Pizza
- 3 whole potatoes
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 package 6.5 ounce, pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Scrub and dry potatoes, then prick several times with a fork and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove, cool, and peel.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a pizza pan.
- Mix pizza crust mix, water, and oil in a large bowl with a fork until ingredients combine.
- When dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Shape dough into a flat circle and place on pizza pan.
- Build up edges slightly.
- Bake pizza dough in preheated oven until crust is firm and begins to brown, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Toss butter with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and potatoes in a large bowl. Combine sour cream and ranch dressing in a small bowl; spread over crust.
- Top with potato mixture, bacon, mozzarella cheese, and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
We hope you love The Amazing Loaded Potato Pizza!
Check out these other Pizza recipes
If you love ordering on AMAZON we would love for you to shop through our affiliate link!!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.