Stockpiling Moms Favorite Things Recap
Check out our Stockpiling Moms Favorite Things Recap. On September 26th we hosted our Stockpiling Moms Favorite Things Event! The day was filled with food, fun, fellowship and our FAVORITE things! Instead of a tradition conference like we have hosted in the past we shook it up a bit and held a favorite things party instead!
Every attendee received an amazing swag bag filled with items from our favorite brands! The bags were valued at $125+ and they were HUGE and HEAVY! Everyone seemed to love going through the bags to find out what was inside!
Graeter’s started the morning with an AMAZING and DELICIOUS spread! It was really so gorgeous that we “almost” couldn’t bring ourselves to eat it! Did you know that Graeter’s sells more than ice cream? They have a full bakery filled with pastries, cookies, pies, cakes and candies too!
Stockpiling Moms Favorite Things Recap:
After breakfast we offered a choice 5 sessions for each attendee. The sessions included:
- Freezer Cooking presented by Stockpiling Moms
- How to Save Money with Digital Coupons and Apps, presented by Heather Johnson of Vocalpoint
- DohVinci Craft Project, sponsored by DohVinci and facilitated by Craftologies
- DIY Sugar Scrub, Sponsored by Dixie Crystals Sugar
- Younique by Cara – Get your Younique color analysis, presented by Cara Sizemore
After the sessions ended it was time to enjoy a delicious lunch provided by LaRosa’s and Skyline Chili. We had traditional pizza, gluten free pizza, and rondos from LaRosa’s and garden salad from Skyline. It was delicious! In case you didn’t know the Taylor Mill, KY LaRosa’s offers gluten free pizza!
After lunch and time to socialize we made 20 of the attendees VERY happy as we gave away door prizes including a $250 Kroger Gift Card and (2) Kenmore Stand Mixers!
The venue (The Trifecta) was gorgeous and spacious and we want to give a special thanks to them for hosting. If you are looking for a great place to dine in NKY this is it! All of the tri-state favorites under one roof! Special thanks from Stockpiling Moms to each of our amazing sponsors, the bloggers who came and live tweeted and to Heather Verst of Verst Photography for taking all the images at our event. Also a very special thanks to Tim (my hubby) for all of his hard work. We could NOT have pulled this event off without his support and manual labor. Most importantly a special thanks for each of our special readers who attended! We love each of you far more than you will ever know.
Favorite Things Sponsors:
- $250 Kroger Gift Card
- Kenmore Stand Mixers (2)
- 2.5 Qt. Crockpot
- The MyCouponKeeper® Deluxe System
- Gift Basket sponsored by Vocalpoint
- Gift Basket sponsored by Udderly SMooth
- Marvel Universe Live – Cincinnati – 4 Pack
- Disney on Ice – Cincinnati – 4 Pack
- The Coupon Carry Out – $25.00 Gift Card
- Gypsy Soul Jewelry Organizer
- FXP Hula Hoop Exercise Equipment
- Gift Basket sponsored by Happy Family Brand
- Keurig Kcup Coffee Brewer – K10 Mini Plus and 2 Boxes of Kcups Sponsored by Cross Country Cafe
- Younique Gift Basket
- Keep Collective with Heather Markus – Single leather bracelet (pink) with a pave crystal heart
- Family Race Package sponsored by Xhilaracing
- Stephanie Dawn Tote Bag
- $100 Gift Certificate Vanity Fair Lingerie Online
- Way Better Snacks – Case of Crackers
Swag Bag Sponsors:
- Harney and Sons Fine Teas
- Wholly Guacamole
- Go Go SqueeZ
- Skyline Chili
- Udderly Smooth
- Gorton’s Seafood
- Kind Snacks
- Jose Ole Frozen Mexican Foods
- Kinsa Health
- Smarty Pants Vitamins
- Honey Suckle White
- Shadybrook Farms
- Green Giant
- Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods
- Fresh Wave
- Way Better Snacks
- Happy Family Brands
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
OH my. I had such a great day! I am inspired to start freezer cooking right away and it was so fun to hang out with my friends at your event. I can’t wait till next year. Thanks for a great conference.
So sad I missed out on such a great event, but I’m happy that everyone had such a great time! I followed along on Twitter!
I loved sharing some knowledge and learning a bit from the Stockpiling Moms crew! Thanks for having me!
Wish I could have made it this year. I would have loved to make the Sugar Scrub!
What a wonderful event! I leaned so much and that swag! The sponsors outdid themselves!