Stockpiling 101 – Coupon Organization. I wanted to share with you my technique for organizing my clipped coupons. I clip them while sitting at the sofa watching the DVR or a movie with the hubby after my son is in bed on Sunday night and then I lay them out on my island on Monday morning and sort them.
I normally have 2-6 inserts, so I have found this system works for me. If I have more than 2 inserts, then I often sort the inserts use a razor blade and staple the like coupons together and slice them or use a paper cutter and cut them at once to save time.
After I sort them, I file them into my binder by section. This method takes much less time as far as sorting goes and keeps my binder organized and ready for shopping trips. If you keep up on filing your coupons weekly, you will not become overwhelmed and will always be able to get in on all the great deals!
- How Does Price Matching Work?
- What is on sale in February?
- How to Understand the Grocery Sales Cycle
- Stockpiling – Preparing for Natural Disasters or Emergency
- Stockpiling 101 | Stockpiling For The Holidays™
- How Do I Start Stockpiling?
- Stockpiling Tip :: Look for Coupons on Packages
- 10 Items To Stockpile