S’mores Our Family Fun Activity. Making S’mores is a family favorite at our house. You can make them year-round with this recipe! This includes both the traditional fire method but also the microwave and oven method too!
S’mores Our Family Fun Activity:
In the late summer and early fall we spend a lot of time around our fire pit. This is a frugal family fun activity that doesn’t cost much! You can grill hot dogs and eat Smores, laugh, tell stories and enjoy family time. It is never surprising if we don’t get out Sparklers by the nights end.
We also like this twist of Reese’s S’mores on the traditional S’mores too! This is a great way to make memories that will last a lifetime.
- 4 Graham Crackers broken in half (8 squares)
- 1 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar quartered
- 4 Large Marshmallows
- Top 4 graham cracker squares with chocolate. Toast marshmallow over hot campfire or grill using a long handled fork. Use a second fork to carefully slide 1 marshmallow onto each chocolate-topped graham square. Cover each with a second graham cracker square to make sandwich. Serves 4
- Top each of 4 graham cracker squares with 1 chocolate piece and 1 marshmallow. Place on microwave plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds or until marshmallows puff. Cover each with second graham cracker to make a sandwich.
Use Your Oven:
- Preheat oven to 350. Place 4 of the graham cracker squares on parchment covered baking sheet. Top each with 1 chocolate piece and 1 marshmallow. Bake 4-6 minutes or until marshmallows puff. Cover with second graham cracker to make a sandwich.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.