Slow Cooker Chicken Ranch Tacos
Slow Cooker Chicken Ranch Tacos are the perfect freezer meal to make! It is so easy to prep by putting the ingredients in the freezer bag and then straight into the freezer. I made this freezer recipe when I was making 15 Freezer Meals for my family! You can also prep it as is and place it straight into your slow cooker.
So, I got busy creating recipes so I could take an afternoon to prep freezer meals and have meals ready to go for my family. This crockpot recipe has been one of my favorite dinners so far out of all the slow cooker meals, but I also love Mexican inspired recipes too. I served the delicious Chicken Tacos recipe with refried beans. I also used a 4 QT slow cooker to make the Chicken Ranch Tacos in.
This is an Easy Keto Diet Recipe too! Just serve on a bed of lettuce or low carb tortilla and enjoy! This is perfect if you are eating Keto but your family isn’t because you can prepare this recipe and everyone will be happy!
Slow Cooker Chicken Ranch Tacos is so good and it’s an easy freeze slow cooker meal everyone will love. Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed. It is a great recipe to use for Taco Tuesday! Best thing is the slow cooker does all the hard work!
Slow Cooker Chicken Ranch TacosPrint Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen chicken
- 1 pkg taco seasoning or homemade seasoning
- 1 pkg ranch dressing seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- Taco shells or tortillas for serving
- Favorite toppings such as tomatoes cheese, lettuce etc.
- For freezer meal you need to label ziploc bag with recipe name, date and directions.
- Place chicken and seasoning packets contents in bag, add water and mix in bag,
- Place in freezer flat, until ready to use.
- Thaw overnight in fridge and then place in slow cooker (I used a 4qt).
- Place lid on and let cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken and stir well.
- Serve on taco's or flour tortillas with your favorite toppings.
More Posts You May Enjoy:
20 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 4 Hours
Crockpot Honey Brown Sugar Pork
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.