Roasted Garlic & Peppers Grilled Cheese is super delicious and easy to make! Less than 10 minutes to make this wonderful grilled cheese sandwich. Perfect for lunch or a quick dinner on a busy evening. All you need is bread, cheese and Mezzetta Roasted Bell Peppers and Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread.
Start by lightly buttering your bread and place on slice into a hot skillet.
Next spread the Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread and top with the Mezzetta Roasted Bell Peppers .
Top it off with some cheese and place the other slice of bread on. Let it heat for a few minutes then flip the sandwich over.
Another couple minutes and your Roasted Garlic & Peppers Grilled Cheese Sandwich will be ready for you to enjoy!
Roasted Garlic & Peppers Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 slices of bread
- 1-2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread
- 1-2 peppers peppers from Mezzetta Roasted Red Bell Peppers
- 2 - 3 slices smoked provolone cheese
- Butter one side of the bread slices and set aside.
- Heat skillet over med-high heat.
- Once skillet is heated place one bread slice, butter side down into pan.
- Spread 1 tbsp Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread on top pf the bread.
- Next place 1-2 peppers from Mezzetta Roasted Red Bell Peppers jar on top of the spread.
- Place cheese on top and then place other bread slice on.
- Let heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Once golden brown carefully flip sandwich over.
- Cook another 3-4 minutes and then place on and plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
3 Ingredient Treats
COCOA MARSHMALLOW TREATS – Cocoa Marshmallow Treats are such a fun and an inventive way to make a kid friendly dessert!
Mallow Treat Bars – This is a great kid-friendly recipe that kids of all ages can assist in making.
Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats – This Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats recipe is amazing and so easy to prepare! They taste so good that you can’t tell they are gluten free.
FROZEN GRAHAM CRACKER TREATS – These Frozen Graham Cracker Treats are perfect for summer. I made these easy dessert treats in less than ten minutes.
MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT S’MORES – Too cold for S’mores? Think again! Check out this easy and delicious recipe for Microwave Chocolate Hazelnut S’Mores!
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.