This delicious dessert recipe for Reese Poke Cake is amazing! If you have a peanut butter, chocolate lover in your family then this sweet recipe is for you. My hubby and boys love this cake and they have already requested me to make it again for Easter this year. I also take it to every family get together.
You only need 6 ingredients for this yummy dessert and I happen to have them all in my pantry. We had it for dessert after our Sunday dinner and the boys were in heaven. Be sure to give this Reese Poke Cake Recipe, you will not be disappointed at all!
Reese Poke Cake RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 12 oz 7up
- 1 6 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz cool whip tub
- chocolate syrup
- 15 mini Reese cups cut up
- Mix together the cake mix and 7up in a medium size bowl.
- Pour into a greased 13X9 baking pan and cook according to package directions.
- Once the cake is cool, poke holes in the cake using a wooden spoon handle.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the cake making sure to get down in the holes.
- Spread the cool whip over the top.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup all over and then sprinkle reese cups.
- Place in fridge for 2 hours then serve.
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy 4th of July Jell-o Cake is also a perfect treat for Memorial and Labor Day!
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Watermelon Rice Krispies are fun for all ages! We have them at pool parties and the kids love them!
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.