Pumpkin Spice Muffins are one of my favorite recipes. They are simple to make because you use a cake mix and they are low fat too! This recipe is super inexpensive to make too. It is simply made with a cake mix and a can of pumpkin! You can often pick up both of these items for only a $1.00! With only 2 ingredients and 2 Weight Watchers points in each of these delicious and moist muffins that are perfect for autumn! I love making these muffins with my own homemade pumpkin puree.
I always make these for Shelley, and she loves them. In fact, they are my go-to for her when I know she needs a pick-me-up. They are so easy for me to make for myself gluten free too! Just simply use a gluten free cake mix. I have used a variety of cake mixes that I have had on hand in my pantry. We also love chocolate and vanilla cake mixes and yellow mixes are great too. However, my favorite is the spice cake mix. No one will realize how simple these are to make! I have even made them in mini muffin tins before and served them with homemade pumpkin cream cheese at a brunch.
Regardless of which cake mix you find on sale to use you will simply fall in love with these easy pumpkin spice muffins! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! They are truly perfect for fall!
Pumpkin Spice MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 1 Spice cake mix or any cake mix
- 1, 16 oz can of pumpkin not pie filling
- optional 1 TSP Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Mix together until well blended.
- Spray muffin cups with pam and fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until done.
- Cool and remove from pan.
- The muffins are very moist and delicious.
- They are very low in calories and only 2 points if you are on Weight Watchers!
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired