Chocolate Eclair Dessert is one of my husband’s favorites! It looks like it was hard to make but it is easy. I enjoy making a no bake dessert in the summer because it doesn’t heat up my kitchen.
This easy dessert recipe is right up my alley. All you need is a box of graham crackers, instant pudding, cool whip and a tub of chocolate frosting. I mean is really doesn’t get easier than this!
I enjoy making this Chocolate Eclair Dessert recipe when I need something but don’t want to bake due to the heat. It is perfect for taking to a pot luck or picnic too. Everyone loves it and asks time and time again how I made it. Often times they think it is made with lady fingers like in classic tiramisu. This is another one of my favorite desserts.
A tip is to make this with gluten free graham crackers to make this dessert gluten free. If you do let it sit for longer than you would if you are using gluten filled crackers as it takes longer for them to soften.
I hope you enjoy this Chocolate Eclair Dessert as much as we do! It is a delicious summer desert recipe that everyone will enjoy.
Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- 1 tub small Cool Whip
- 2 packages vanilla instant pudding
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Make pudding with 3 1/2 cups of milk and vanilla. Then add Cool Whip.
- Using an 9 x 11 dish put a layer of graham crackers in bottom.
- Add layer of Cool Whip mixture.
- Add another layer of crackers.
- Frost the crackers with chocolate. Add another layer of Cool Whip mixture, then continue layers until crackers are gone.
- Make sure to frost that last cracker layer with chocolate (and every time you add a cracker layer.
Other ideas you may like:
DIY Twix Bars (1000 Dollar Bars)
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Originally posted on May 16, 2012. Updated on July 23, 2020.