Cheese Eggs ‘n Bacon Biscuit Flatbread is an amazing twist on breakfast. Breakfast has become boring at our house. Do you suffer from the BORING Breakfast? Are you always trying to figure out a way to get the kids in the kitchen? Do your kids always want the same things over and over? When I suggested something new, they all sighed. It is hard to find recipes the kids will love.
I have found this is a recipe they not only love but it also gets them involved. I cook the bacon first and they love to build their own! If I cook my bacon in the oven it reduces clean up and I can already have it cooked ahead of time. Try it!
Cheese Eggs 'n Bacon Biscuit FlatbreadPrint Recipe
- 1 12-16 oz can Layered Biscuits
- 1 bag Shredded Cheddar Cheese 8 oz bag
- 1 pack bacon slices cooked, can be broken in half or chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 12 eggs
- Heat Oven to 350°F. Lightly grease pan.
- Split each biscuit in half.
- Place 1 biscuit in center of greased cookie sheet.
- Arrange remaining biscuits with edges slightly overlapping around center biscuit.
- Gently press to flatten biscuits.
- Place Biscuits in oven for approximately 5 minutes.
- Cook eggs. You can make whatever eggs you prefer. We lightly scrambled our eggs. Do not overcook since you are putting them in the oven.
- Remove biscuits from oven.
- You can add eggs, bacon, and cheese in whatever order you want.
- Bake at 350°F. for approximately 10 minutes or until biscuit edges are golden brown. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve warm.
Other ideas you may like:
DIY Twix Bars (1000 Dollar Bars)