This Peanut Butter Fudge recipe has been a staple in our home for Christmas for as long as I can remember. I started making it for our family when I was a teenager. I always call it “no fail” peanut butter fudge because it is so easy to prepare!
It is important to bring to a boil for 3- minutes so it sets up. It isn’t hard to make though, not like traditional candy recipes. We always make a double batch of this at Christmas for my dad to enjoy.
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 3 qt. saucepan
- 1 9x12x2 inch pan
- 1 cup butter, salted
- 1 5 1/3 oz can evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 7 1/2 oz. jar marshmallow cream
- 1 12 oz. Jar Peanut Butter (we use Jif)
- Melt butter over low heat in a 3 qt. saucepan.
- Add evaporated milk and sugar, mix well.
- Boil for 3 minutes (time it) on medium heat.
- Remove from burner and add marshmallow cream. Stir until combined.
- Add peanut butter and stir until combined.
- Pour into a 9x13x2 inch greased pan. ( grease with butter).
- Cool at least one hour (on counter) before cutting.
- Cut into 1 inch pieces and store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Crockpot Easter Candy Recipe – This is the easiest slow cooker candy/dessert recipe you will ever make!
Crockpot Candy Crack – The hardest part is waiting for the chocolate clusters to harden. What I like most about this recipe is it makes a large quantity, so you can use it for gift giving and parties.
Easy Potato Candy – This is a great recipe for Easy Potato Candy that can be made in 10 minutes!
White Chocolate Dipped Candy Canes – Have you ever thought of dipping a candy cane in chocolate? We did and it is AMAZING!
Candy Corn Mix – Candy Corn Mix is AMAZING! My husband shared this treat with me and it tastes exactly like a payday candy bar!
Rocky Road Candy – This easy recipe is a family favorite! It only needs four ingredients and NO candy thermometer.
Ritz Cracker Bombs – You may wonder why we call these Ritz Cracker Bombs! Well, it’s because they are the BOMB!!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.