No-Bake Cereal Bars are a perfect treat for after school, pool parties, or cookouts! It is a crowd pleaser and so easy to make!
No-Bake Cereal Bars are a great recipe to make for children. Not only do they love to eat them but it is fun for them to join in and help make them! They are easy to prepare and are a great no-bake dessert. My youngest cooks these all by himself and they are all gone by evening! He enjoys cooking and really gets excited when everyone loves what he makes!
No-Bake Cereal Bars Recipe
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups peanut butter
- 6 cups Cheerios cereal
- 1 bag 12oz semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Lightly butter 13x9 inch pan.
- Heat corn syrup and sugar to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. (I use a dutch oven) Cook until sugar is completely dissolved; remove from heat.
- Add 1 cup of the peanut butter; stir until smooth.
- Add cereal; mix well!
- Immediately press in buttered pan.
- Melt chocolate in saucepan over low heat. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter, stirring constantly. Spread evenly over the bars.
- Place in the refrigerator about 30 minutes or cool completely at room temperature. Chocolate needs to be set.
- Cut and enjoy!!!
StockpilingMoms Favorite Desserts
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy 4th of July Jell-o Cake is also a perfect treat for Memorial and Labor Day!
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Watermelon Rice Krispies are fun for all ages! We have them at pool parties and the kids love them!
StockpilingMoms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit StockpilingMoms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.