Mushroom Meatballs is a comfort meal that my family loves to have. It is simple to prepare, put in a casserole dish then let the oven do everything. It’s nice to put it in the oven and forget about it for a while, so you can do other things. I like to serve Loaded Sweet Potatoes along with the meatballs. To save on cooking time I place the sweet potatoes in the crockpot for a few hours.
In this recipe for Mushroom Meatballs, I prepare my meatballs with salt, pepper, diced onion, eggs and breadcrumbs, but you can make your meatballs following your favorite recipe. This recipe is so easy to adapt to your family’s favorites.
I like to serve these mushroom meatballs with a baked sweet potato or over noodles. Feel free to serve them however you like.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 whole onion diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 - 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 jar Mushroom gravy
- In a medium size bowl combine beef, onion, salt, pepper, egg and bread crumbs.
- Start with 1/2 cup bread crumbs and add more if needed.
- Roll meat mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Heat medium-large skillet over med-high heat.
- Add meatballs and cook for 7-10 minutes, turning every couple minutes to brown the outside edges.
- While cooking, preheat oven to 350.
- Place in a casserole dish once done.
- Pour jar of gravy over the meatballs.
- Wrap casserole dish with foil.
- Place in oven and bake for 50 minutes.
- Serve with gravy and enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.