Are you ready for “Fat Tuesday”??? These Mardi Gras Munchies are the perfect dessert treat to munch on! If you are having a Mardi Gras party then you need to make these scrumptious sweet and salty dessert snacks. All you need is ROLO’s, waffle pretzels and M&M’s. This will probably be the easiest dessert you can make for Mardi Gras!
Heat your oven, place your pretzels on a baking sheet and put a Rolo on top of each one. Next they go on the oven for 3-5 minutes. Pull them out and let sit for 1-2 minutes then place the M&M’s on top. Let them cool completely then enjoy! I was having a hard time waiting for them to cool so I put them in the freezer for about 15 minutes 🙂 I really wanted to taste test one and it was REALLY, REALLY good! With 1 bag of Rolo’s I was able to make 50 Mardi Gras Munchies.
Mardi Gras Munchies are the perfect treat to help celebrate Fat Tuesday!
Mardi Gras Munchies
- waffle pretzels or small pretzels
- 1 pkg of ROLO Chewy Caramels
- green purple and yellow M&M's (I used the Easter bag)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper if desired.
- Place pretzels on cookie sheet.
- Top each pretzel with one unwrapped Rolo.
- Bake 3-5 minutes (you just want the chocolate to be soft - you don't want the caramel to be coming out of it).
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes and then place 1 M&M in the center of the Rolo.
- Let cool completely before serving (to help them harden faster you can place in the freezer).
Party Ideas For Mardi Gras
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.