Here is a List of Gluten Free Valentine’s Day Candy. Always be sure to check the label before you consume to be safe! I normally double and triple check.
Gluten Free Valentine’s Day Candy
• Sweethearts candy hearts from Necco (New England Confectionery Company)
• Hershey’s Kisses, only in plain milk chocolate (not the flavored or striped ones)
• Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, almost all flavors
• Dove Heart Promises
• Smarties Valentine Hearts
• M&Ms Valentine Candies, all except for any pretzel-based varieties
• Tootsie Roll Valentine Candies
• Peeps Valentine marshmallow-based treats
• Pez Valentine’s Day candies
• Tootsie Pops Valentine’s lollipops
• Wonka Laffy Taffy, special Valentine’s Day edition
• Charms Valentine Pops
• Surf Sweets
Valentine’s Day candy that’s NOT considered gluten-free
• Brach’s Conversation Hearts
• York Peppermint Patty Hearts
• Jolly Rancher Valentine candy
• Wonka Nerds Valentine candy
Check out our Gluten Free Resources on the blog too!
Valentines Day Desserts
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!