Leggo my Eggo Grilled Cheese Sandwich is my eight year old son’s favorite. He would probably eat one of these every day if I would let him. Just like a traditional grilled cheese sandwich all you need is cheese and two Eggo Homestyle waffles.
This sandwich is perfect for an easy lunch, dinner or an after school snack. We love to enjoy our waffle sandwich with Homemade Tomato Soup too! Perfect for a cold winter snow day!
Leggo my Eggo Grilled Cheese Sandwich will surprise you! My son flipped out when I made this for him for lunch. HUGE mom win! It is a great alternative to the traditional grilled cheese sandwich.
Leggo my Eggo Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 Homestyle Eggo Waffles
- 1-2 slices of Amercian Cheese
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Butter one side of the waffle and place in skillet.
- Place cheese on top of the waffle.
- Butter the other waffle and place on top of the cheese with butter facing up.
- Once bottom waffle has browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip over and continue to cook about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve right away.
Check out our Freezer Cooking Series!
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.