Grilled Chicken Tenders are so easy to make. You can prepare a large portion for a crowd or just the right amount for your family for dinner!
My family loves chicken tenders and they love picking out their own sauces. They can dip the chicken tenders or cover with sauce. It makes for a great dinner because all the boys love it!
These tasty Grilled Chicken Tenders are perfect for a BBQ as well. You can make them on the grill then transfer to a foil pan, wrap them up and keep warm in the oven until ready to serve. Whenever we have a large crowd over for a gathering I always put these on the menu and serve with different sauces.
Grilled Chicken Tenders
- 2 lbs chicken tenders more if you have a large crowd
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper to season if desired
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken - use as much or as little as you desire.
- Using tongs place chicken tenders on the grill.
- Close the lid and grill, covered for 6-8 minutes.
- Open lid, using tongs flip the chicken tenders over and continue to grill, covered for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove and serve right away.
More Grilling Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.