Ladybug Appetizers are so adorable and will be the talk of the party! You can make them in as little as 10 minutes and everyone will love them.
These scrumptious one bite appetizers are perfect for birthday parties, baby or bridal showers. Kids and adults will love these Ladybug Appetizers! Made with only 6 ingredients this sweet appetizer will be the showcase around a themed ladybug party. I mean who doesn’t love a ladybug!
1) Start with a cracker (we used Ritz but any round cracker will work) and spread a thin layer of cream cheese across it.
2) Take a small roma tomato and cut in quarters. Place 2 on the cracker along with a black olive.
3) Using a gel icing pen put dots on tomato (see photo above).
4) Use either a cilantro or green onion stem, cut in thin strips and place in olive for antennas.
5) Keep refrigerated until ready for use. These are simply adorable! Don’t make too far in advance so the cracker doesn’t get soggy.
When my friend made and served these everyone was RAVING over them! They are literally the cutest (and actually tasty too). They were a huge hit at her baby shower. I hope you enjoy this cute lady bug appetizer idea!
If you are having a lady bug themed party you may also enjoy these ladybug pretzels too!
More Appetizer Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.