I love this DIY Vintage Button Ring. You are probably wondering How To Make a Vintage Button Ring? You can turn any antique button into an heirloom piece of jewelry in minutes. This is a fun project to do with kids or to give as a gift. Another option is to use a pin back and turn your button into a brooch!
How to make a Vintage Button Ring:
- Ring base (I’ve had these for several years, I purchased them from a jeweler wholesale company called Rings & Things and I had to order about 144 of them, but I’m sure a quick Google search will help you find something more reasonable) – they are also available at local craft stores
- 2-part epoxy or other super strong glue
- Find a combination of 2 or 3 buttons to stack on top of each other
- Mix your two part epoxy and glue the buttons together
- Glue your button combo to the ring base
- Let dry overnight
- Rock your awesome new button bauble!
If you enjoyed this post you may like these DIY Projects:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.