We just had my niece’s graduation party and this was the one thing that was requested. My Mom has been making this Fruit Cream Cheese Dip for as long as I remember. You can’t go wrong with a fruit dip and this one is not your everyday dip. You can also roll this fruit dip into a ball like a cheese ball. Any way you serve it will be a win!
First you start by combining 2- 8oz cream cheese with a small box of instant vanilla pudding! Next, you add in 1 jar of red maraschino cherries, 1 can of crushed pineapple, and 1 can of mandarin oranges. Make sure you drain all the liquid before adding the fruit. There are a couple of optional mix-ins. We have family members that are not fans of coconut or nuts, but those are great things to add! I will be putting them in the recipe but feel free to omit or add different ingredients!
Fruit Cream Cheese Dip
Fruit Cheese Dip
- 2 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 small box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 jar Red Maraschino Cherries
- 1 15-oz can Crushed Pineapple
- 1 can Mandarin Oranges
- 1 C Coconut
- 1 box Vanilla Wafers or Graham Crackers
- Combine 2- 8oz cream cheese with a small box of instant vanilla pudding!
- Drain all fruit before adding to the mixture!
- Add in 1 jar of red maraschino cherries, 1 can of crushed pineapple, and 1 can of mandarin oranges.
- Add Coconut.
- Mix well!
- You can serve as a dip as pictured or roll in pecans like a cheese ball!
- Serve with vanilla wafers or graham crackers.
More Dips You Will Enjoy
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.