Eucalyptus Sugar Scrub
Eucalyptus Sugar Scrub is my go-to sugar scrub for cold weather. This sugar scrub is perfect for opening up nasal congestion and helping with sinus pressure too!
I love using a healing essential oil that also doubles as a beauty treatment! You can help remove dry skin and nasal congestion all at once with this Eucalyptus Sugar Scrub. Eucalyptus Oil will help by opening your nasal passages and helps with stress. This sugar scrub will make your skin soft. Did you know that Eucalyptus Oil also keeps insects away! This is an amazing beauty treatment and perfect for gift giving!
Eucalyptus Sugar ScrubPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 8 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- Small jars
- Combine sugar and coconut oil (which is very thick...almost lard-like) until well blended then mix in essential oil and food coloring. The coconut oil, which is fragrance-free, is a good choice for this scrub because of it’s dense texture.
- Carefully scoop mixture into decorative jar and tie with a bow.
- Eucalyptus sugar scrub can be used on the face, hands and body. Gently scrub for 2-3 minutes before washing off.
Disclosure: We are NOT providing medical advice. Always consult your physician for medical treatment. The advice shared in this page has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.
Other beauty tips you may find useful:
How to remove hair buildup naturally
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
My daughter -in-law made me some Sugar Scrub last year. I absolutely loved it! Will have to make me some of this.