I am in love with this easy brunch punch recipe. It is so simple to prepare! I made this recently for a brunch that I hosted at my house and all of the Moms that attended LOVED it!
They were all asking for the recipe and couldn’t believe it was only three ingredients! This is also the perfect punch for a baby shower, holiday or party! I love that you can simply throw it together right as the guests arrive! By using a simple fruit garnish you can dress it up. You could even freeze some fruit in the white grape juice and make cubes or an ice ring for the punch bowl to keep it chilled.
I used no pulp orange juice, white grape juice and a liter of 7up! That is it! A tip is that you can mix up the ingredients before the party and chill except your 7up. Just shake before pouring into the punch bowl or serving. Always add the 7up right when you serve it.
Just simply chill and combine. Can you believe how easy my brunch punch is? Everyone begs for the recipe every time I make it.
Easy Brunch Punch
- 1 carton No Pulp Orange Juice 64 oz
- 1 bottle White Grape Juice 64 oz
- 1 liter 7UP
- 1 whole Fresh Fruit Garnish Orange, Lime, Lemon, Strawberry
- Combine Orange Juice and White Grape Juice into a large container or punch bowl and stir. Add in 1 liter of 7UP.
- Garnish glasses with fruit.