Easy 3-Ingredient Ritz Cracker Chicken
This Easy 3-Ingredient Ritz Cracker Chicken is a great tasting Kid Friendly recipe that’s ready in 30 minutes! The whole family will love it. The chicken is so wonderfully moist and you only need 3 ingredients to make it! My kids were in love with the chicken and there were no left overs in my kitchen. When I told my family what was in it they were shocked and to tell you the truth I was shocked how good it was too. So simple to make and a crowd pleaser so that made me happy.
To start this easy recipe put your chicken tenders, ranch and crushed crackers in bowls. Then like an assembly line just dip the chicken into the ranch dressing then into the crushed crackers and place onto the baking sheet. I prefer to cook it on a cooling rack, placed onto the baking sheet, to help the chicken be crunchy all around. It is still very good straight on a baking sheet as well.
I hope you enjoy this easy 3-Ingredient Ritz Cracker Chicken. It is my go-to recipes for busy nights. I serve it with mashed potatoes and green beans or a side salad. So easy and everyone loves it. I call that a mom win.
Easy 3-Ingredient Ritz Cracker ChickenPrint Recipe
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins or breasts cut into strips
- 1/2 bottle of Ranch dressing
- 1 sleeve of Ritz Crackers crushed
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place a oven-safe cooling rack inside of a cookie sheet, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line up an assembly line of 3 dishes: The 1st with chicken tenderloins, the 2nd with Ranch Dressing, and the 3rd with the crushed up Ritz Crackers.
- Season the chicken tenderloins with a pinch of salt & pepper then coat them in ranch dressing, immediately followed by the Ritz Crackers.
- Make sure they are coated well.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake in preheated oven until a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF (check with meat thermometer after 25 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy!
Fresh Balsamic Crockpot Chicken
Paleo Grilled Pumpkin Chicken Breasts
Crockpot Cilantro Lime Chicken
Crockpot Paleo Chicken with Butternut Squash, Pears and Cranberries
Skinny “Fried” Parmesan Chicken
Crockpot Chicken with Apple and Sweet Potato
Crockpot Honey Rosemary Chicken
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
Have you ever tried freezing these either before or after baking?
No, we haven’t. I am afraid the coating would be soggy.
Making this for the 3rd time in 2 weeks. My teen son and I can’t stop eating !! Couldn’t be easier and taste is out of this world ! Thank you for the recipe! A++++++
I went to make this, as I’ve done a thousand times before, when I discovered the Ranch was missing! It takes me 20 minutes to drive to nearest store, so I subbed with Dijon mustard, instead. I simply brushed it on with pastry brush, and then rolled in cracker crumbs. Was amazing.
This is my first time trying. I have got the right color and flavor. Thanks for vague less presentation and sharing.
These made for the most moist chicken strips we have ever had! SO good!! thank you!
Tried making the 3 ingredient ritz chicken while it tasted good, It didn’t come out crispy
It was so good and I definitely want to make it again… but it was kind of soggy. It wasn’t crispy. Any ideas on how to make it crispy?
Turn on the broiler for a couple minutes to crisp it up!