Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples is a fabulous recipe that is Paleo, Clean Eating and Gluten Free! Most of all is great because it’s a slow cooker recipe. By now most of you know that I love using my crockpots to help me save time in the kitchen. This recipe was so easy to prepare, it took me less than 10 minutes to assemble it and place in the slow cooker.
Simply slice slits in the pork loin and place 1-2 apple slices per slit. Once you have done that place 3/4 of remaining apple slices in bottom of crockpot. Drizzle 1/2 of the honey over apple slices. Then place pork loin on top of apple slices. Sprinkle cinnamon over everything in the slow cooker. Add your remaining apple slices on top and drizzle the remaining honey over everything.
Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 -8 hours. Remove from the slow cooker, slice and serve with apples on top. If you like picking apples in the fall this is the perfect recipe for you!
I am sure many of you are thinking that this needs liquid but it doesn’t. If you want to add 1/2 cup you are welcome to use water or chicken broth. This pork tenderloin slowly cooked all day and the house smelled amazing with the cinnamon and honey. The pork was so tender and full of flavor! My family loved it and can’t wait for me to make it again! This delicious Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples goes well with Cauliflower Rice and Roasted Asparagus.
I hope your family enjoys this delicious recipe as much as mine did! Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples is a great paleo, clean eating and gluten free recipe!
Crockpot Honey Pork and ApplesPrint Recipe
- 1 3-4 lb pork loin
- 2 large granny smith apples. sliced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Slice slits in pork loin.
- Place 1-2 apple slices per slit.
- Place 3/4 of remaining apple slices in bottom of crockpot.
- Drizzle 1/2 of the honey over apple slices.
- Place pork on top of apple slices.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over everything.
- Place remaining apple slices on top and drizzle the remaining honey over everything.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker, slice and serve with apples on top.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.