Crockpot Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is my family’s new favorite slow cooker recipe! We love everything cheesy and this was right up our alley! When you can get the kids and the husband on board you are winning!
For this recipe you can save time by getting a whole cooked chicken from the deli of your grocery store . I am all about saving time! You can also used diced chicken if you have that in your freezer. You will need some additional ingredients such as ricotta cheese, Italian style cheese blend and jars of Alfredo sauce to name a few. Sometimes when I have extra time I like to make Homemade Alfredo Sauce! If you decide to make homemade make sure you double the recipe. Assemble everything in layers, top with cheese and let the crockpot do it’s thing.
I hope your family enjoys this delicious Crockpot Chicken Alfredo Lasagna as much as my family did! Crockpot Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is the best slow cooker lasagna recipe! You will definitely want to try this recipe!
Crockpot Chicken Alfredo LasagnaPrint Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups diced chicken cooked
- 2 15 oz jars alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded Italian Style Cheese Blend
- 1 15 oz ricotta cheese container
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 9-12 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- dried parsley optional
- In a bowl combine Italian cheese with ricotta cheese; mixture will be thick.
- In another bowl, combine alfredo sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic and water; stir well and set aside.
- Assemble the lasagna layers: Spread a 1/4 of the alfredo sauce on the bottom of the slow cooker, Next arrange 3-4 lasagna noodles (break them to fit if you have too), now spread 1/3 of the chicken on top of noodles and then spoon and spread a 1/3 of the cheese mixture on top of chicken.
- Repeat these same steps two more times (alfredo sauce, noodles, chicken, cheese mixture).
- Make sure the sauce covers noodles so they cook evenly and are done.
- Finally top with mozzarella cheese and dried parsley if using.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours; Check at 2 hours and then every 30 minutes til done.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Crockpot Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.