Simply Super Crescent Cinnamon Rolls are the perfect rolls for those cold winter mornings. I love making these on Saturday mornings for my boys. We also enjoy these warm rolls every year on Christmas Eve morning along with Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes for myself and Hot Chocolate – Easy as 1-2-3! for the boys!
They are simple to make but everyone thinks they take me a long time because of how pretty they are! Simply super crescent cinnamon rolls are an easy and delicious recipe! Be sure to give them a try!
Simply Super Crescent Cinnamon RollsPrint Recipe
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 2 cans Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 375.
- Grease 13x9 inch pan.
- In a small bowl, mix filling ingredients.
- Unroll 1 can of the dough into 1 large rectangle;press into 13x7 inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread filling over rectangle.
- Unroll second can of dough; press into 13x7 inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Place over filling; press dough onto filling.
- Cut stacked dough into 8 (13 inch) strips.
- Twist each strip 5 or 6 times, pressing extra filling into rolls.
- Shape each into a coil; place in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from pan; place on cooling rack.
- In a small bowl, stir glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency; drizzle over warm rolls.
- Serve warm.
3 Ingredient Breakfast Recipes
CHERRY CRESCENT ROLLS – Let me start by saying that this recipe for Cherry Crescent Rolls is addicting and you may not be able to eat just one! These are amazing hot or cold!
EASY 3 INGREDIENT BANANA BREAD – This quick recipe for Easy 3 Ingredient Banana Bread is delicious! I could not believe how good it was with such simple ingredients.
PUMPKIN PIE PANCAKES – All you need are 3 ingredients and it can also easily be gluten free too!
BERRIES N’ CREAM CRESCENT ROLLS – Berries n’ Cream Crescent Rolls are perfect for breakfast or brunch.
APPLE CARAMEL WAFFLES – When we worked with Eggo they wanted us to come up with different things to do with the waffle! Well, we did it!
CINNAMON SUGAR BISCUITS – I love giving my canned biscuits a little makeover with some cinnamon sugar and ending up with Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits.
Banana Chocolate Chip Waffles – These are such so delicious! My family loves having waffles for breakfast or dinner, or as we like to call it “brinner”
Freezer Cooking Sausage Biscuits – This recipe is a game changer. Our reader prepared these on Sunday for her family to use the whole week. It is a great idea and a real time saver!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.