Check out this Copycat Olive Garden Crockpot Zuppa Toscana Soup recipe. If you love Olive Garden’s Zuppa Tuscana you are going to love this Copycat version that you make in the crockpot.
Melissa gave me the recipe and at first, I wasn’t sure I would like it because I have never eaten it at Olive Garden. I thought why not give it a shot! This crockpot soup recipe is beyond amazing and only requires a few ingredients! That’s a win for me. It is perfect on an Autumn Day.
It is so easy to prepare with hashbrowns. A great shortcut to shredding your own. You can make it as spicy as you like depending on how much heat you enjoy. You can also sub with riced cauliflower to make this a low carb version. I hope you enjoy this Copycat Olive Garden Crockpot Zuppa Toscana Soup as much as we do!
Crockpot Zuppa Toscana ~ Copycat Olive GardenPrint Recipe
- 1/2 a bag of Southern Hashbrowns
- 1 lb of browned Italian Sausage
- 5 1/2 cups of chicken broth
- 2 c of chopped kale
- 1/2 tsp. of red pepper flakes more if you like it spicy
- 1/2 - 1 c of frozen diced onions
- 2 Tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 c of evaporated milk or cream
- Combine the Southern Hashbrowns, browned Italian Sausage, chicken broth, chopped kale, red pepper flakes, frozen diced onions and minced garlic in the crockpot.
- Stir well and place lid on.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6-8
- In the last 30 minutes add evaporated milk or cream, stir and put lid back on.
- Serve and enjoy!
Best of all you just combine all the ingredients and cook it in your crockpot which means it is an easy dinner idea. I like to serve it with some bread.
Be sure to try these other Crockpot Soup recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.