Chocolate Covered Strawberries are absolutely divine and so easy to prepare. They are so simple to make, and they look great for when company comes over. Perfect for any party or family gathering.
All you need is fresh strawberries and chocolate bark. I usually just buy the store brand because it is a lot cheaper than the name brand and tastes just the same. Be sure to watch your chocolate when melting it because if you overheat the chocolate then it will be ruined. You can also make these ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use them.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries are perfect for Valentine’s Day or a special occasion! Chocolate Covered Strawberries are easy to make. Don’t pay the expensive price for them when you can make them yourself. Simply package them in a nice clear cellophane bag and tie with some festive ribbon and you have the perfect gift to give.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 1 lb fresh strawberries rinsed and pat dry
- 1 package chocolate bark melted
- 1 roll parchment paper
- Lay out parchment paper on counter.
- Melt chocolate bark ( I melt my chocolate in the microwave, I start off with a minute and stir then 15 second intervals stirring in between until chocolate is smooth)
- Dip strawberry into chocolate and lay on parchment paper.
- Once the chocolate has hardened then you can enjoy or put in a container and store in fridge.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.