Chicken Marsala is a great 30 Minute dinner recipe for the whole family! Plus, it is so easy to prepare and make. I have never made it before because I was scared of how long it would take. I only got it at restaurants when we went out to eat. But now that I have made it on my own, I will be adding this to the menu for sure!
The next time I make Chicken Marsala I am going to serve it with Roasted Broccoli. I think that will make a great side dish to this delicious chicken recipe.
I hope you enjoy this easy Chicken Marsala as much as we do. It is perfect for make on busy nights.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 whole skinless boneless chicken breast halves - pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup cooking sherry
- In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat.
- Place chicken in the pan, and lightly brown.
- Turn over chicken pieces, and add mushrooms.
- Pour in wine and sherry.
- Cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Serve and enjoy!
Popular Chicken Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.