Crockpot Honey Chicken and Apples
Crockpot Honey Chicken and Apples is a fabulous recipe that is Paleo, Clean Eating, and Gluten Free! By now most of you know that I love using my crockpot to help save time in the kitchen. This recipe takes less than 10 minutes to assemble and place in the slow cooker.
To prepare, slice slits in the chicken breasts. Place 1-2 apple slices per slit. Place 3/4 of remaining apple slices in bottom of your crockpot. Drizzle 1/2 of the honey over apple slices. Place chicken breasts on top of apple slices and sprinkle cinnamon over everything. Place the remaining apple slices on top and drizzle the remaining honey on top. Put the lid on the crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours. Remove from the crockpot, slice and serve with apples on top.
This recipe is perfect for fall. Do you love to go apple picking in the fall? If you do, this is the greatest dinner recipe to be picking for!
It slowly cooked all day and the house smelled amazing with the cinnamon and honey. The chicken was so tender and full of flavor! Crockpot Honey Chicken and Apples goes well with Roasted Asparagus.
Crockpot Honey Chicken and ApplesPrint Recipe
- 3-4 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large granny smith apples. sliced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Slice slits in chicken breasts.
- Place 1-2 apple slices per slit.
- Place 3/4 of remaining apple slices in bottom of crockpot.
- Drizzle 1/2 of the honey over apple slices.
- Place chicken breasts on top of apple slices.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over everything.
- Place remaining apple slices on top and drizzle the remaining honey over everything.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker, slice and serve with apples on top.
Spaghetti Squash in the Crockpot
Crockpot Honey Rosemary Chicken
Paleo Chicken with Butternut Squash, Pears and Cranberries in the Crockpot
Crockpot Chicken with Apple and Sweet Potato
Easy Slow Cooker Apple, Pork and Onion Meal
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.