Brownie Bottom Pudding
We had an issue at our house one evening. I told the boys to pick a dessert to make for after dinner. My oldest son wanted brownies and the youngest son pudding. Since no one wanted to compromise right away we decided to put them together. This is when Brownie Bottom Pudding was born!
We tried to think of something clever to call this, but we didn’t. Brownie Bottom Pudding was the only thing we could think of. The great thing about the dessert is everyone got what they wanted and it was pretty amazing too. So, you can thank my kiddos for coming up with something different and a dessert to look forward too.
Brownie Bottom PuddingPrint Recipe
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 1 3.4 oz box Chocolate Pudding
- 1 box Brownies (We always use Chewy Fudge)
- 1 3.4 oz box Cheesecake or Vanilla Pudding
- Cook brownies according to box and size pan you use. You can cook brownies in whatever you prefer. I prefer to cook them in a large pie plate when making this dessert. We also like our brownies to be chewy.
- After baking, the brownies need to completely cool.
- Prepare chocolate pudding and cheesecake pudding.
- Add the cheesecake pudding on the top of the brownies, follow with chocolate pudding, and top with Cool Whip.
- I refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
The great thing about recipes like this one is you can always change them up. I personally like Banana Cream Pudding A LOT! Next time I am thinking instead of cheesecake and chocolate, we use Vanilla and Banana Cream. Wouldn’t adding fresh bananas to the pudding make it extra delicious? You could even place bananas on the top instead of Chocolate shavings. Maybe even replace the brownie with a cookie. I am making myself really hungry right now!
This dessert made everyone in the family happy and we will be making it again. Whether you change it up or keep it the same, I am sure you will love it! Happy Cooking and Creating Y’ALL!
Here are some other desserts we love!
Strawberry Banana Vanilla Poke Cake
Weight Watchers Strawberry Delight Dessert
3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Spice Cake
Reese’s Nutter Butter Cookie Truffles Recipe
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
What size brownie mix? What size pie dish?