Low Fat Puppy Chow Snack Mix tastes delicious and only has 2 WW points per serving! This classic snack mix is a great easy to calculate treat for everyone and falls easily into your flex points or snack points for the day and week. Low Fat Puppy Chow Mix blends all of your favorite components.
A little chocolate, peanut butter, crunch and sweetness from the powdered sugar create the perfect snack for those late-night munchies or that afternoon pick me up. At only 2 Weight Watchers Points this is a great treat to include in your snack rotation. It is also naturally gluten free too!
Be sure to give this low-fat puppy chow snack mix a try! It makes great gifts too!
Low Fat Puppy Chow Snack Mix
- 1 14 oz box Honey Nut Chex Cereal
- 1/3 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips make sure brand is gluten free
- 1 Tablespoon Crunchy Peanut Butter may use reduced fat
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- In a medium microwave safe bowl pour the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds or until melted.
- Pour cereal into a large bowl.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and mix to coat all cereal.
- Pour powdered sugar onto mixture and mix until all cereal is well coated.
- Store in airtight container until ready to eat.
- Each 3/4 Cup Serving is Only 2 Weight Watchers Points
Weight Watchers Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.