I am a pizza crazy person! I do hate all the calories of regular pizza so this Air Fryer English Muffin Pizza helps satisfy my craving! Air fryers have become the hot cooking appliance over the last few years. I love using mine because it is fast and easy! Plus, you can make so many different things in it! Best thing, the kids approve!
In this Air Fryer English Muffin Pizza recipe you can mix things around if you want. I chose to use Thomas’ Light Multigrain muffins. They are only a 100 Calories which makes me happy. There are so many choices for toppings and sauce. I used Kroger Chunky Green Pepper and Mushroom pasta sauce, Mozzarella, real bacon bits, and pepperoni. They were delicious!
Air Fryer English Muffin Pizza
- Air Fryer
- 1 whole English muffin I used 100 Calorie Multi-grain
- 10 whole Pepperoni slices
- 1 TBSP Real Bacon Bits
- 1 TBSP Sauce I used Kroger Chunky Green Pepper and Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- 2 TBSP Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 TBSP butter
- 1 dash Italian Seasoning
- Pre-heat Airfryer to 375°
- Split English muffin and put in air fryer basket and air fry for 3 minutes. I used a parchment paper liner in my air fryer. It is important to insert the parchment with the food. Do not preheat with parchment paper in the fryer.
- Take English Muffin out of the fryer and start assembling your pizza.
- Melt a little butter or use a butter spray to brush/spray on the inside of the English Muffin.
- Dash of Italian Seasoning on the top of the butter.
- Then layer your toppings as desired. I layered mine by adding sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, and then bacon bits on top!
- Place back in the airfryer for 3-4 minutes.
This Air Fryer English Muffin Pizza is an awesome recipe that everyone will enjoy! Perfect for lunch or an afternoon snack! The adults will love it just as much as the kids! I promise! Be sure to this recipe a try.
Air Fryer Recipes:
Perfect Chicken Wings – Perfect for game day! Everyone loves them.
Pita Chips – So easy to make and tastes amazing.
Nana’s Doughnuts – Best ever for breakfast or brunch. The kids and adults love these.
Jalapeno Poppers – Another great game day snack! We love this for tailgating.
Jalapeno Corn Muffins – Love these with Chili. They are so easy to make.
How to hard cook eggs – Once you try this method you will never go back to boiling eggs.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.