White Chocolate Mallow Cookies are so yummy and easy to make! The kids and adults will love these scrumptious dessert treats. Using Mom’s Best Cereal for this recipe makes the cookies a healthier version for your children. Be sure to include these cookies in your holiday baking this season! These cookies are delicious, and your kids will love them for an after-school snack or treat!
Mom’s Best Cereal is free of artificial flavors or preservatives. With no hydrogenated oils and no high fructose corn syrup. I love that about this brand. Mallow Oats have 14g of whole grain per serving. They are made with Sweetened whole grain oat cereal with marshmallow pieces for a healthy and delicious breakfast and are naturally cholesterol free with 0g trans-fat per serving.
Mom’s Best cereals are a delicious, affordable and environmentally friendly way to do what’s best for your family and for the planet. We love how Mom’s Best helps us provide a nutritious breakfast for our family and how we can easily turn the traditional breakfast cereal into a sweet treat for our kids too! In fact, this is a sweet treat you can feel good about giving to your kids.
Be sure to try these White Chocolate Mallow Cookies soon! I love to gift them to my neighbors and add the recipe card attached. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
White Chocolate Mallow Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups Mom's Best Mallow Oats Cereal (no marshmallows)
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks, room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup marshmallows from cereal
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, process 2 1/2 cups cereal without marshmallows until a fine powder.
- Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter until smooth.
- Add sugars, and beat on medium-high speed until smooth and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs and beat until combined.
- Add processed cereal, flour, baking soda, and salt and mix on low-medium speed until combined.
- Stir in marshmallows and white chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls using about 1 tbsp of dough each.
- Place on a baking sheet 2” apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 7-8 minutes, until mostly dry on top and slightly puffed – they will sink down and become chewy as they cool.
Be sure to try our delicious recipes made with Mom’s Best Cereal:
Disclosure: This is sponsored post on behalf of Moms Best Cereal. All opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.