Watermelon Cucumber Salad is very refreshing and tastes great. Only 4 ingredients needed to make this scrumptious salad. I also used my Lime essential oil in this recipe. I feel it made this salad even better! But don’t worry of you don’t have essential oil it still is amazing, and you can use lime juice instead!
It is light, fresh and delicious. The combination of the watermelon with the cucumber, mint and lime juice really makes this a flavorful recipe. I eat it in the summer instead of dessert. It is a great recipe to try when you are trying to increase your water intake and eat foods that are lower in calories.
Be sure to give this Watermelon Cucumber Salad a try. You will be happy you did.
Watermelon Cucumber Salad
- 1/2 whole watermelon cubed and deseeded
- 1 whole cucumber peeled and diced
- 2 whole limes
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Combine cubed watermelon, diced cucumber and cilantro in bowl.
- Squeeze juice from limes into bowl.
- Stir ingredients until well combined.
- Keep cold until ready to serve.
- If desired you can add 3-4 Lime essential oil to bowl and stir (or use 1 tsp lime juice)
Be sure to check out these other Salad recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.