Turkey Burritos Recipe
We love this Turkey Burritos Recipe! Stretching your recipe with black beans is a great way to save money! I love using ground turkey instead of beef because it saves me calories. Ground chicken or bison could also be used in this recipe.
This Turkey Burritos Recipe is ready and to the table in less than 30 minutes. Serve it with some Homemade Guacamole and rice and you have a delicious meal!
Turkey Burrito Recipe
- 1 lb. ground Turkey
- 1 whole Green Bell Pepper deseeded chopped and diced
- 1 whole Yellow Bell Pepper deseeded chopped and diced
- 1 whole Orange Bell Pepper deseeded chopped and diced
- 1 medium Onion chopped and diced
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 package tortillas
- Shredded cheese optional
- Sour Cream optional
- In large skillet, brown ground turkey for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add bell peppers and onion to ground turkey and continue cooking until ground turkey is fully cooked.
- Add black beans to skillet and stir until beans are heated
- Warm tortillas according to pkg instructions.
- Place mixture in tortilla and roll up.
- Serve with cheese and sour cream.
Check out other amazing recipes!
Mexican Style Quinoa with Grilled Chicken
Crockpot Mexican Chili with Cornbread Topping
Southwest Chicken Salad Recipe
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Slow Cooker Maple Bacon Pork Loin Recipe – Gluten Free
Crockpot Honey Mustard Pork Chops and Potatoes
Crockpot Chinese Beef and Broccoli – Gluten Free
Slow Cooker Freezer Meal Lasagna
Taco Casserole Freezer Meal Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pit Freezer Meal Recipe
Chinese Chicken and Broccoli Crockpot Freezer Meal
Crockpot Freezer Citrus Chicken Recipe Meal
Homemade Breakfast Burritos Freezer Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup Freezer Meal
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.