We love this Tangy Fruit Salad recipe. If you are looking for the perfect side dish for Easter or any holiday this, is it! It is so easy to prepare and tastes amazing!
I am always looking for fruit salad recipes and when my mom told me about one that uses Tang as an ingredient I almost flipped. I have fond memories of drinking Tang with my aunt Ida. This recipe makes me walk down memory lane and gives me all of the feels.
If you are looking for the perfect side dish to go with your Easter dinner this, is it! I love to serve fruit salad with my ham, potatoes and green beans on Easter Sunday. It is the perfect light and flavorful recipe. Be sure to try this Tangy Fruit Salad and let me know what you think.
Tangy Fruit Salad
- 1 package 3.4 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 TBSP Tang (orange breakfast drink mix)
- 1 can 20 ounces pineapple tidbits
- 1 can 15 ounces fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can 11 ounces, mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 medium apples, I prefer honey crisp, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Drain pineapple into a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine pineapple, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, bananas, apples and strawberries.
- Whisk pudding mix and drink mix into the pineapple juice.
- Fold the mixture into the fruit mixture.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Fruit Salad Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.