This Slow Cooker Pork Loin with Creamy Herb Sauce Freezer Meal is perfect to add to your freezer meal plan. Life is busy and freezer meal plans are so helpful. They not only save you time but they save you money! Check out the 20 Healthy Freezer Meals for your Slow Cooker in 3 hours! After you prepare your first batch of freezer recipes you will be hooked. It is so easy to drop them in the Slow Cooker and go about your day!
I served the delicious Slow Cooker Pork Loin with Creamy Herb Sauce Freezer Meal with loaded baked sweet potatoes and roasted broccoli. I used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheese head, loud and proud. Click here to get one —>Green Bay Packers Crockpot.
Sunday Afternoon Lunch
Do y’all have Sunday lunch or dinners anymore? We love to get together after church for lunch. On Sunday mornings, I get up early and put this meal in the crockpot so it is finished by the time we get home. I usually have a 3-4 pound pork loin when I cook for the whole family. I cook it on high for 5 hours so it is ready.
Slow Cooker Pork Loin with Creamy Herb SaucePrint Recipe
- 2-3 lb. pork loin
- 1/2 onion minced
- 1 Tbsp jarred minced garlic
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes use gluten free if preparing as gluten free
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Place everything in the bag except for corn starch and half and half.
- Freeze bag in the freezer until ready to use.
- Thaw in fridge over night.
- Dump bag into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove pork and cover.
- In a small sauce pan add half and half and whisk in cornstarch.
- Over medium heat, whisking often, heat until thick and bubbly.
- Add into slow cooker and mix in well, let it cook in slow cooker for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice pork and serve sauce over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Freezer Meal Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.