Santa Brownie Bites
Santa Brownie Bites are so easy dessert to make for the holidays and can be made Gluten Free too! I love how easy this fun holiday dessert is to make.
My secret ingredients was using soft and chewy Udi’s Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites! They are simply amazing on their own but adding a little Homemade Whipped Cream Cheese Icing, a fresh strawberry and a white chocolate chip at the top make them even more delightful!
This is a really easy dessert to make and the kids can get involved! You can also use a mini muffin tin and bake your own from scratch. You should refrigerate after making your Santa Brownie Bites. Santa brownie bites are so easy to make and taste great! The perfect dessert for Christmas.
Santa Brownie Bites
- 1 package Brownie Bites
- 1 tub Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 pint Strawberries
- 1 package White Chocolate Chips
- Bake brownie bites using a mini muffin pan or purchase premade brownie bites.
- Wash and cut tops of the strawberries. Pat dry.
- Spread cream cheese frosting on the bottom of the strawberry and place onto the brownie bite.
- Add a tiny amount of frosting to the bottom of a white chocolate chip and attach to the top of the strawberry for the Santa Hat.
- They should be refrigerated after making.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Homemade Whipped Cream Cheese Icing
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Kid Friendly Recipes:
How to make your own slushy magic
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Disclaimer: I was provided Udi’s Gluten Free Brownies for this recipe however all opinions are 100% my own.
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.